Jan 10, 2013

When did I become an adult?

I had the sudden realisation today that I'm a bit of an adult. Shocking, I know.

I realised this because there is such little spontaneity in my weekdays. It's all very structured, routine and....planned (ugh).

Proof of my adultness:
  1. My week days look like this -- Breakfast - Work - Gym - Dinner.
  2. I save.
  3. Grocery shopping
  4. I switch lights off because bills.
  5. 9:30pm = bed time.
  6. I know what headache means.
  7. I complain about the noisy neighbours.
  8. I has responsibilities (refer to point 4).
  9. My high school friends are: married and/or have babies and think I'm the strange one.
  10. I plan.
I thought I had more time but adulthood is catching up on me, quick.

Please send help. I'm not ready yet.


2 comments:

Psych Babbler said...

My weekdays look like yours except the gym is in the morning. And everything else is the same too! :D

R.Bit said...

It's scary.....